The Urbandale Activities Department Facebook and Twitter pages are to inform parents, students, staff and community of on-going news and events in the district. These pages will be updated as often as possible to share as much as we can about Urbandale Activities, student and/or staff achievements and any other relevant information pertaining to Urbandale Activities.
All posting and comments on these two accounts are at the discretion of the Urbandale Activities Department and the Urbandale Community School District. The intent of this policy is not to keep any negative or critical information from being posted, but to protect the privacy and rights of the UCSD, students and staff, and the Urbandale Activities Department. For that reason, the Activities Department has decided to use these two social media tools as a form of one-way communication.
To protect the integrity of the Urbandale Community School District, the Activities Department have established the following guidelines:
- The ability to comment on the Urbandale Activities Facebook wall has been disabled, as well as the ability to comment on any post.
- The Activities Department will not “friend” others.
- The Urbandale Activities Twitter account will be kept private.
- The Activities Department will not follow any other groups and thus, will prevent any comments from gaining public view on our Twitter page.
- Any comments made will not show up on the Activities’ timeline in Twitter, only on the individual’s timeline.
Receive text messages of Urbandale Activities posts
Visitors can receive email and phone text messages of our updates as they are posted through the settings of your personal Facebook and Twitter account, as well as RSS feeds and SMS texts. By signing up for any form of communication, you are giving permission to the Activities Department to text or email updates. Standard Messaging Rates or other charges apply.
Thank you for “liking” the official Urbandale Activities Facebook page and following us on Twitter.